It takes more than great software to create engaging courses. That’s why we’re bringing the best of the world’s #1 e-learning community to Vancouver for two days of practical tips, inspirational examples, free downloads, and expert advice.
This will be a fun, friendly extension of our E-Learning Heroes community and we’re inviting you to bring your laptop to get some hands on experience working along with and learning from Tom Kuhlmann and Nicole Legault, as well as other great Articulate users.
Date: September 23 & 24
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Registration starts at 8:15 AM.
Location: BCIT, 555 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6
*Payment is in US dollars.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You don’t have to be an Articulate customer to benefit from this workshop which has value for any of the following roles:
• Subject matter experts who build rapid e-learning courses
• Trainers transitioning to e-learning
• Instructional designers
• E-learning designers & developers
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
• Learn how to save time and money with more efficient development
• Take your courses past the standard click & read model
• Make your courses look like e-learning courses & not bullet-point slides
• Create interactive & engaging courses using reusable models
• Hundreds of post-conference resources including tutorials & templates
• Easy Ways to Customize Vector Images & Characters for E-Learning |Tom Kuhlmann, Articulate
• 5 Things I Learned Converting My Static Courses to Storyline | Christopher Rozitis, Vancouver Learning Network
• 5 Mobile Pitfalls (and how to overcome them) | Holly MacDonald, Spark + Co
• The Scenario Excellence Blueprint | Anna Sabramowicz, E-Learner Engaged
• How to Create Custom Feedback for Drag & Drop Interactions | Alice Wong, BC Centre for Disease Control
• Get the Right Look & Feel for Your Course | Tom Kuhlmann, Articulate
• What's New in Articulate | Articulate
• Variables 101: Everything You Wanted to Know But Was Afraid to Ask | Tom Kuhlmann, Articulate
• Scenarios In Storyline: 4 Ways to Crush It | Ryan Martin, E-Learner Engaged
• Fun Ways to Personalize Your E-Learning | Nicole Legault, Articulate
• Storyline Odds & Ends | Stephanie Harnett, ICE LTD
• Project Planning Secrets from the Trenches | Holly MacDonald, Spark + Co
• Panel Discussion | FAQ with Workshop Presenters
*Sessions are subject to change